Do you feel unsafe on campus? Or have you experienced/seen something concerning?
Both your Student Division Board (swe: sektionsstyrelse) and the Student Union Management (swe: kårstyrelsen) work with student safety, and they have representatives you can talk to:
Student Safety Representative (SAMO, available at your Student Division)
The Student Welfare Officer (part of the Student Union management team)

Want to report an incident of harassment?
Reporting can be done through Safe at Chalmers (swe: Trygg på Chalmers). Your SAMO may be able to help and support you through the process, if you need it. Read more about Safe at Chalmers here.

Need someone to talk to?
Chalmers University offer Student Health Services, counsellor and chaplain support. Read more on